DisplayLink USB 2.0 virtual graphics technology is found in peripherals from dozens of of vendors today, providing excellent support for productivity applications and even full-screen video playback.
USB 3.0 will take USB virtual graphics to the next level, providing:
- Ultra-high resolution support across multiple monitors
- Full HD (1080p) video playback
- Support for 3D gaming over USB
- Plenty of bandwidth for other peripherals, such as hard drives, gigabit Ethernet, MP3 players, and video players, without any impact on video performance
- Seamless fall-back support to USB 2.0 for legacy platforms