Jan 27, 2010
Jan 19, 2010
Check out this fun YouTube video to see how you too, can fall in love with notebook computing again.
Jan 15, 2010
If so, check out this simple snapshot of our USB 3.0 virtual graphics technology demo. That's right, a development system was running smooth, high quality video over USB 3.0 and displaying it on a 1080p HDTV.
You can view the CES demo if you missed it on a video by Synopsys.
Jan 7, 2010
DisplayLink USB 2.0 virtual graphics technology is found in peripherals from dozens of of vendors today, providing excellent support for productivity applications and even full-screen video playback.
USB 3.0 will take USB virtual graphics to the next level, providing:
- Ultra-high resolution support across multiple monitors
- Full HD (1080p) video playback
- Support for 3D gaming over USB
- Plenty of bandwidth for other peripherals, such as hard drives, gigabit Ethernet, MP3 players, and video players, without any impact on video performance
- Seamless fall-back support to USB 2.0 for legacy platforms
Jan 6, 2010
At CES Unveiled, a press only event in Las Vegas, DisplayLink and HP demonstrated HD resolution USB graphics adapters and the HP USB 2.0 Docking Stations. Our friends at PC Perspective took a great shot of the product in action.